TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011 Fed Cup SF and Euro Clay Season

View Single Post

Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:24 PM   #19
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Fed Cup SF and Euro Clay Season

I´m back!Got to say I enjoyed my time despite Yanina´s loss.

On Sunday I saw her entering in the practice court I was.I asked her a photo,but she said "later".She was hitting with Safarova.I went to other courts in order to see who were there and when I came,Yanina had already left so I couldnt get that photo

Then I went to her match.I thought she would win and I would get a chance to get that photo,but things didnt go the way I liked,which was a pity
What can I say?Makarova was in GOAT mode when serving,she would get a quick 40-0 lead hitting always an ace or two in the process.She was also hitting big winners off the ground.Yanina didnt have a answer for those serves.Also,Makarova would always finish her service games hitting an ace.It was really annoying.Yanina was also making lot´s of UEs,and she even seemed to give up when down *35 *0/30,but she fought through that game saving 2MPs and was also down *5-4 *40-15(2MPs) but hit a big return winner off a 1st serve.Even Makarova was impressed,I think .The Russian needed 5MPs,but won on ace,as always

Yanina didnt really seemed pissed,she didnt slap Makarova´s hand

I got point by point notes,if anyone is interested I´ll upload it.Will have to find out the player´s ratio

And also got some photos but I´m a messy photographer,so they´re not great .Will upload them later im the pictures thread.

And that´s all,I think.Hope my report will clarify things about the match.Also questions and everything you want to know will be asked,if possible
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote