TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #1092
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
WTA Estoril, Round 1:

Monica Niculescu def. (5)Bethanie Mattek-Sands 6:4 5:7 6:3

What a great success after the Arruba.. disaster in Marbella and now she has even great chances to reach the quarters!

The return stats were pretty good today! According to the stats BMS didn't have more than 50% on first and second serve!
It was definately a very satisfying result.

I hope you won a good amount of dosh on it too.

I don't actually see the loss in Marbella as that bad to be honest, it was kind of expected even if that Spanish girl was very lowly ranked, it was clear she was very comfortable on the clay. But what counts is that Monica has bounced back well from that loss and is now getting very close to getting back into the top 50.

I think we will be celebrating a new career high for Monica before too much longer.