TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bojana Jovanovski...

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 01:44 AM   #1687
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Jovanovski with the Ambassador of Japan

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=507782

Source: B92, Tanjug

Japanese Ambassador to the Republic of Serbia Toshio Tsunozaki met in Belgrade with Serbian tennis player Bojana Jovanovski.

His Excellency Tsunozaki conveyed thanks on behalf of the Government and people of Japan to the extraordinary humanitarian gesture.

Jovanovski donated to victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the amount of $ 3,000, which she was awarded on 15 April in Bratislava by the International Tennis Federation, together with the necklace as a "Heart" award for commitment on the court and results in the Fed Cup tie against the Team of Canada.

Ambassador Tsunozaki congratulated for the recent victory of the Serbian national tennis team, and wished further successes to Serbian team in the Fed Cup.

Bojana Jovanovskiís donation will be passed to the Red Cross of Japan by the Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Serbia and is intended for those in greatest need.

(Google translator I corrected something but I'm too sleepy now to check all... )
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote