TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM   #112
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - Totgesagte leben länger! - vol2

I am actually pretty shocked she has made a final...does this mean she can enter Chiasso on the SE or not because she withdrew?

But anyway, it's more points, and if she can manage to scrape another win in the final I think she'd feel pretty good about her week...it's all about confidence with her, so the more she wins the better she will (hopefully) get. Hopefully she gets this title

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote