TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 12:21 AM   #757
country flag MajesticVenus
Ebony Queen

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
I am uploading the 2005 BOW semi final . Vee saved 2 MP to win in 3 sets. That BHDTL on her 2nd MP is the sweetest thing
Thank you for uploading this match! I watched the part when she saved those match points, lovely.

I uploaded the first of the three matches that vswfan uploaded because some people wanted to watch it on youtube. Full credit to him. Vswfan, if you have a problem with it, then feel free to tell me and I'll remove the video.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frYaDUP-8d8

I'll upload the other two later if I can.