TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #21
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
The latest articles from Dina Razafimahatratra
http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-c...i-finales.html
http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-b...en-finale.html
Zarah se hisse en finale
Crumbs, Dina, some of us don't have much French, can you avoid worrying sounding phrases like "se hisse"?

I think it's good news. Zarah won in three sets. The author didn't know who won the other semi. There's also going to be a team tournament tomorrow to decide Africa's representative in the Junior Fed Cup. (So there's no chance of Zarah being able to sign in for the Jo'burg 100K+H.)
hmmm, what a shame, would have been a good chance for her to try and compete at the itf level! but at least she's into the final!
I'm doing an intership at the hessian tennis federation right now until september 30th. and in june we'll be hosting the 19th itf offenbach junior event and zarah played here last year, so i hope she comes back this year so i can see her play and maybe take some pictures or even talk to her! we'll see.
now i wish her the best for the final!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote