TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #1085
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

It's ok. Arrubarena-Vecino always looked like she would be a very formidable opponent and so it turned out. I'm quite pleased that Monica didn't give up and she did fight back in both sets even if it wasn't quite enough. This Arrubarena-Vecino girl looks like she really is going to be quite a tough player on clay for years to come and it really wasn't an ideal 1st clay match of the year for Monica. I'm sure Monica will still get some good wins later on in the clay season and she still looks on course to get back into the top 50 before long to me.