TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vero Cepede Royg

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 04:31 AM   #101
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg- Paraguayan Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Vero Still a great week I wonder if Ben knows how well seh did this week .
Yeah, I was following her results. It was my birthday weekend so I was in Barcelona for a while. Vero wished me happy birthday which was nice

Great week of tennis for her! Seems like a breakthrough to the next level. New career high rank of around 360. She should start playing the bigger challengers now and maybe make a tour through another continent through the summer.

Big win over Ormaechea! And Ana Clara Duarte. She should feel very good after this week! The only downer is her amazing 20+ doubles winning streak came to an end, but it had to happen sometime! Nice interviews of her too, she seems comfortable with the camera.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote