TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 3.

View Single Post

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:46 PM   #36
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 3.

Vika'll reach a new career of #6 on Monday in other other words with nothing to defend on clay Vika can crack the top 5 for RG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
idiots... Vika has plateaued blah blah I am sure she'll win a grandslam soon She said after watching wat happened in Japan, she is not taking winning/losing a match so seriously... guess this attitude will help her to be stable and swing free in her matches
It seems like contrary to 2009 Vika's peak form has started a little bit later in the season... could this be a sign !!?

In both 2009 and 2010 Vika started her seasons quite strongly but then after was never quite able to carry that on further...

I truly believe she has changed her approach about things... I also heard her by telephone on CNN after her win and she said in between other things how she has matured could it be in her attitude or in her game and that she was ready to bring that in the majors... so fingers crossed...

I believe also in her chances for RG... the road is still very long and we will be rapidly fixed in Rome or Madrid - realising the depth on clay it'd be presumable that a confident Vika would be able to at least get one of these.

Last edited by Vikapower : Apr 3rd, 2011 at 04:56 PM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!