TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 3.

View Single Post

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:06 PM   #34
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
idiots... Vika has plateaued blah blah I am sure she'll win a grandslam soon She said after watching wat happened in Japan, she is not taking winning/losing a match so seriously... guess this attitude will help her to be stable and swing free in her matches
We were saying it too. She looked in very average shape early on in the year but she's in much better form now. Fingers crossed that she can hold on to it for the upcoming month or two, I believe she has a good shot at RG (if she avoids Dulko ) since she also seemed to be defending really well in Miami which is a very important part of the game if you want to do well on clay.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!