TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 05:53 PM   #2144
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Not that I know of so far. Maria said she will play if her foot allows her to. If she needs a lot of rest then I hope the match will be a night one (although it would be extremely humid and Frizzypova will show up—who rarely loses [if she did at all]—but Frizzypova rarely closes matches in two sets either. ).
I don't want another night match. As much as I love frizzypova, she lost her night match at AO, lost it at IW and nearly lost it here in Miami. Hopefully, because the other semi-final will be decided today and they won't have a day's break, Maria will be in the daytime. She seems to play a lot better when there's less humidity!
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medalist
s_j is offline View My Blog!