TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #2117
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joćo. View Post
Q. Do you think like goals, do you say, Gee, I want to want another Grand Slam title? I want to do this or that, play the Olympics since you didn't have a chance last time?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, the Olympics has always been a big goal of mine, and that was a real big disappointment, as that was the year where I had my surgery. So that was certainly something I'm looking forward to and have been for many years.
Growing up in Russia, you know, the Olympics was a huge thing for our country and culture. You know, when I was growing up, tennis was not the really big sport on the map.
It was more the gymnastics you saw at the Olympics, the hockey. So to be an Olympian in our country, that means so much. I would love to be part of that parade and be part of the Russian team.
I absolutely would look forward to winning another Grand Slam. And if I can win one, it would mean so much more than the others I have won, especially given what I've gone through.
Heartbraking. Now I really want her to win one more at least!
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!