TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:43 PM   #18
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - Totgesagte leben länger! - vol2

well, positive thing is that she won it, and Kremer was for sure not an easy opponent for a 25k tournament!
ALG was more than one class better as soon as she played well, could have been 60 61 or similar, that really should give her confidence, although it still seems that she just is ballbashing, if it works, she is really tough to beat, but no plan b if it doesnt work! Another problem is that she is totally without confidence it seems, almost unbelieveable that she lost 2nd set and choked again in third set but as I said, I think she is unable to keep just the ball in and when she gets tight she probaby she just makes too many UEs...good that she didnt give up , she was fighting and she won, which should give her confident for the next matches, I expect her to reach the SF now, anything else can´t be satisfying....
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote