TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 09:09 PM   #2072
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCGHolland View Post
I think you are right.
But what do you mean with your question about Woz?
Woz's game is primarily defensive, relying on movement across the baseline to get into position to hit the ball back onto the court. Anything that puts a hitch in her movement will have a dramatic effect on her game.

Pova is primarily offensive, relying on high energy to analyze every ball so that she can hit the most offensive strike possible for that ball. Anything that dimminishes her energy will have a dramatic effecct on her game whether it's lack of match play, illness or injury.

The way I see it, an impairment of Woz's movement is equivalent to an impairment of Pova's energy reserves. Fortunately for Woz, she is exceptionally fit and rarely gets injured - may that continue. And may Pova join her in that!!!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!