TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #2060
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I never see Woz serve volley like Martina did and Martina actually hit winners when she had the opportunity to.She would hit a serve then when the ball would come back she would surprise with a drop shot. these kinds of play i don't see Woz do!! Martina even took the ball early where as caro takes it what it looks like a bit late if you know what i mean
there is no comparison IMO and i hate it when people do compare as Martina is one of my all time favs!!
Thank fuck. You are so right.

Btw, also love Maria's slight undertone of disapproval with the 'I guess' when she has to talk about Wozniacki's strengths.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!