TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #2034
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

And MS.com finally updated but still no pos-match interview, some quotes though:

Maria knocked out of Indian Wells

Maria's Indian Wells campaign was ended under the lights at the semi-final stage. Maria lost 1-6 2-6 to top seed Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark.

After the match, Maria said: "That's her strength, and that's what she does best. She grinds her opponents. I rushed too many of my shots today. Sometimes I just missed by a few inches, and sometimes I should have been more patient."

Maria now heads to Miami to play the Sony Ericsson Open on Monday and says: "It's great to go and play again next week. I haven't played in Miami in many years. It'll be nice. I would have liked to go farther here, but I have another one next week."

http://www.mariasharapova.com/news/m...s-%281%29.aspx
joćo. is offline View My Blog!