TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BNP Paribas Open 2011-Indian Wells,USA|Premier|

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #253
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BNP Paribas Open 2011-Indian Wells,USA|Premier|

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
only saw 2nd set, i don't think Masha had better matches since her injury. Kinda unlucky it happened this day. But Dinara is one of the easiest matchups for her anyway, even on clay.
Dinara really have to fix the serve. She was going for it, but its worth nothing if she lose all points anyway. Needs first serve more penetrating, and second more steady. Most important thing. Serve is one big key always.
Well,the H2H WAS 3-3 prior to yesterday,and that includes Dinarik's strong comeback to beat Masha at RG '08,so she couldn't be THAT easy when she's at her best...but I agree that the current Dinara is far less of a challenge to Big Masha....Still,I'm glad to see Dinara at least halfway back on the scene now...and I think she'll survive longer than the other,more-fragile Sucky Server Twin who fires coaches left and right and is bound for another huge slump probably.........Heck,I'll be so happy if Dinara wins a slam one day that I'll kiss a female truck driver on the lips

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote