TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BNP Paribas Open 2011-Indian Wells,USA|Premier|

View Single Post

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #244
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BNP Paribas Open 2011-Indian Wells,USA|Premier|

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
uh, 16DF is good serving now?
hope ES shows this afternoon, Sam should have played really-really bad if she couldn't win a set. i mean more than 20% of her points came from Dinara's DF. THATS A LOT.
whatever, i'm happy. Hoping she can make next match competitive too.
Yeah,I only saw the BP stats at the time I posted that...and was unaware that she had served 16 DFs,too...obviously,you're right in THIS case...and I imagine that Stosur must've been a bit subpar as well

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote