TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2011, 09:55 PM   #5
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Actually,I don't imagine that I'm any stronger than certain substance addicts are,but I had an early perspective in life while witnessing some addicted males in my own family,so that planted a seed at a very young age....If I were TRULY physically & mentally intoxicated,then I'd be hanging out in the fist pump forum instead of Caro's,wouldn't I??
Well As long as one is aware of ones state of mind, and avoids denial, I think all will be ok. The way I see things, Being unchallenged, and not having opportunities and self motivation are far more of a concern.

Quote:
Boredom is the root of all evil - the despairing refusal to be oneself.–Soren Kierkegaard
Quote:
Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts. –Soren Kierkegaard
That's why its quite nice to follow a thoroughly sweet and motivated tennis player.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!