TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Mar 10th, 2011, 03:26 AM   #1058
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Monica just keeps on winning and winning emphatically too. 6-3 6-1 over Rodionova. Damn!!! Moni is playing some great tennis this week. 6-2 6-3, then 6-1 6-4 and now 6-3 6-1. You really can't ask for more than that.

Best of all Monica has broken serve an amazing 18 times in her opponents 26 service games. That is 3 breaks a set. Impressive or what.

This is really delightful form Monica has been showing this week. To be honest, I wish she could just take this form and stick it into a bottle and take that bottle with her whereever she goes.
Well said, from a great fan I suppose. I am also very pleased to see her playing like that and winning the matches she is supposed to win. I'd be very dissapointed if she didn't win against Bartoli. Is it too much to ask?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote