TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 12:44 AM   #2261
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Which pics
The ones in the previous page, plus this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10sballs_com/5506818157/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
BTW I'm still not sure that Ana so desperately needs good coach more than any other TOP WTA player. Her winning formula game strategy should be so simple and almost always same. When she is out of her mind and not in love with tennis, even Heinz is not able to prevent last seasons RG-Wimbledon disaster. On other hand she technically won Linz and Bali without coach (of course influence of work with Heinz is obvious there).
She actually needs a shrink more than a coach. It's all on the head for her.. but that's why to have a coach as a mentor would be important.. Also someone to make things and plans simple for her in her game, which hasn't been the case when she is all by herself or with the wrong coach. Ana alone won't work on her mentality and get it to be stable.. she will always be prone to go into a wrong attitude patch at the very first moment of adversity, as she so promptly showed us all this season.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!