TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #2260
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
The thing with Ana is that she only seems to respect and listen to the real top name coaches. And she needs someone who she can trust blindly, respect, listen to and above all, someone who will get her head together.. work on her mentality. A hitting partner promoted to coach won't be able to do that.. mostly because she won't listen in the first place.

I guess they won't see the need of saying his name until they are feeling safe Ana won't fire him.

This guy is most definitely NOT Mats Merkel. It really doesn't look like him at all.. the only resemblance is that they are both blonde.

And the guy is sporting a Nike shirt with Nike shoes in the practice pics.
Which pics

BTW I'm still not sure that Ana so desperately needs good coach more than any other TOP WTA player. Her winning formula game strategy should be so simple and almost always same. When she is out of her mind and not in love with tennis, even Heinz is not able to prevent last seasons RG-Wimbledon disaster. On other hand she technically won Linz and Bali without coach (of course influence of work with Heinz is obvious there).

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!