TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #2257
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
When Ana say that instead Coach will hire full-time hitting partner I expect she will introduce him soon as part of her team, but its not happen. In women tennis history there is many examples of very good and successful partnerships between player and hitting partner as winning formula and good replacement for classic coach/player relationship.

I checked now on Ana site TEAM ANA page, but there no information about hers hitting partner, and from her todays "Viva Las Vegas" diary message she mentioned him, but not says his name.
The thing with Ana is that she only seems to respect and listen to the real top name coaches. And she needs someone who she can trust blindly, respect, listen to and above all, someone who will get her head together.. work on her mentality. A hitting partner promoted to coach won't be able to do that.. mostly because she won't listen in the first place.

I guess they won't see the need of saying his name until they are feeling safe Ana won't fire him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
BTW this guy from pics little remind me on Adidas Team hitting-partner (Sven's assistant) which works with Ana several times before in past (his surname "Merkel" is same as Germany PM - only reason why I not forget his name ), but I'm not sure b/c on this two pics I don't see any Adidas logo on his outfit and this guy think has more hair than that from ADTP.
This guy is most definitely NOT Mats Merkel. It really doesn't look like him at all.. the only resemblance is that they are both blonde.

And the guy is sporting a Nike shirt with Nike shoes in the practice pics.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!