TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2011, 11:52 PM   #2256
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

When Ana say that instead Coach will hire full-time hitting partner I expect she will introduce him soon as part of her team, but its not happen. In women tennis history there is many examples of very good and successful partnerships between player and hitting partner as winning formula and good replacement for classic coach/player relationship.

I checked now on Ana site TEAM ANA page, but there no information about hers hitting partner, and from her todays "Viva Las Vegas" diary message she mentioned him, but not says his name.
Quote:
...I worked with Darren Cahill and of course my hitting partner and trainer were with me...
BTW this guy from pics little remind me on Adidas Team hitting-partner (Sven's assistant) which works with Ana several times before in past (his surname "Merkel" is same as Germany PM - only reason why I not forget his name ), but I'm not sure b/c on this two pics I don't see any Adidas logo on his outfit and this guy think has more hair than that from ADTP.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!