TennisForum.com - View Single Post - oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #2986
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta will play Bath(21.3/25k$/GBR) after Clearwater, because I don't think she will get in in Nassau (54th ALT).
Afterwards she surely will try to get in in Monzon (28.3/50k$/SPA) but this might me though, because Monzon always was packed in the past
the next week she will have a break, then maybe she might try to fly to Johannesburg(11.4), because there she surely will get in the q-draw and that would be a 100k+H with plenty of points, but as I know Marta, she won't fly there

Then in europe there are a lot of good events on clay, so I hope she will play many of them before RG
Will there be a tournament in Poland this year, I mean, Warsaw Open?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote