TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 05:28 PM   #1930
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
I think you're partly right.

Yes, she did not withdraw from P/D/D with no reason. She was sick and therefor forced to withdraw.

But if denny is right and Masha is not on the entry list for Charleston, then she did rather "randomly" decide to withdraw from that event, because I doubt that Masha or her team think that Maria will go deep into both, Indian Wells and Miami.
If denny is right and Masha is not on the list, she is NOT playing Charleston unless she decides to take a wildcard. This decision would probably depend on how successful she's playing in IW & Miami and if she feels like she needs to get more matches under her belt or not.
If denny is right, then I'm assuming Maria never really was officially on the entry list and the organizing staff from Charleston are using her name for extra publicity.
But yeah that makes sense, Charleston could be optional, seeing how she does after IW/Miami but I hope she plays as long as she's healthy.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!