TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 05:23 PM   #1929
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
Do you simply fail to realise that Maria did not play Paris/Dubai/Doha because of health circumstances or did you just not phrase your feelings correctly there? It's not like Maria randomly decided to withdraw from those tournaments for no reason. She is playing Charleston (if that tweet is true) unless health problems/injuries occur again.
I think you're partly right.

Yes, she did not withdraw from P/D/D with no reason. She was sick and therefor forced to withdraw.

But if denny is right and Masha is not on the entry list for Charleston, then she did rather "randomly" decide to withdraw from that event, because I doubt that Masha or her team think that Maria will go deep into both, Indian Wells and Miami.
If denny is right and Masha is not on the list, she is NOT playing Charleston unless she decides to take a wildcard. This decision would probably depend on how successful she's playing in IW & Miami and if she feels like she needs to get more matches under her belt or not.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!