TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bojana Jovanovski...

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 08:52 AM   #1583
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...rt-awards.aspx
The ITF today announced a shortlist of ten players to receive the first four Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Heart Awards of 2011. Awards will be presented in four categories based on performances in the Fed Cup World Group and World Group II first round ties, and the three Zone Group I events at the beginning of February.

Kim Clijsters (BEL), Bojana Jovanovski (SRB), Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) and Flavia Pennetta (ITA) have all been shortlisted for the World Group/World Group II award. Victoria Azarenka (BLR) and Arantxa Rus (NED) have been shortlisted for Europe/Africa; Bianco Botto (PAR) and Florencia Molinero (ARG) for Americas; and Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA) and Ayumi Morita (JPN) for Asia/Oceania.
I voted for BoJo.
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote