TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Websites for ordering DVDs

View Single Post

Old Feb 25th, 2011, 03:28 AM   #128
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Websites for ordering DVDs

I see. Thanks for your message. I'm much clearer now.
Will definitely contact you via email these few days regarding a few matches that I'm interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. View Post
Hi, yeah actually this is me - my site I mean. I haven't really posted on Tennisforum.com for the past few years but I still run my site and update it every few months (it is due for a big update soon). I have been trading DVD's for years since the late 1990's and I am happy to trade or sell matches. If you want to contact me please email me with the email addresses from the website as I don't often log on here and probably won't see any messages you send until months later (sorry! whereas I check my emails all the time.

Funny, I have got a few emails about tennis trades in a rush over the past 24 hours and wondered why so that is why I came on here to check if my site had been mentioned somewhere
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote