TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Websites for ordering DVDs

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 10:41 PM   #127
country flag L.J.

L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Websites for ordering DVDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRed View Post
Hi, has anyone ordered DVDs from this site? If somebody has, any comments?
http://championsofthecourt.net46.net/
There are quite a few Hingis/Kournikova doubles matches that I want, so wanna check out first anyone has experience buying DVDs from this site.
Thank you so much!
Hi, yeah actually this is me - my site I mean. I haven't really posted on Tennisforum.com for the past few years but I still run my site and update it every few months (it is due for a big update soon). I have been trading DVD's for years since the late 1990's and I am happy to trade or sell matches. If you want to contact me please email me with the email addresses from the website as I don't often log on here and probably won't see any messages you send until months later (sorry! whereas I check my emails all the time.

Funny, I have got a few emails about tennis trades in a rush over the past 24 hours and wondered why so that is why I came on here to check if my site had been mentioned somewhere
L.J. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote