TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ART G2 Sony Ericsson Open, Miami- Week 7

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #13
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART G2 Sony Ericsson Open, Miami- Week 7

Dominika comments interview with Anabel

Due to busy day of Dominika, she decided to talk with our reporter during lunch. So, our reporter had a big pleasure to eat lunch with Dominika, who spent her free time with Nadia and Anna. He met her in small cozy restaurant near the sport complex. It seems that Nadia ended her diet - she ate double portion of fish, French fries, 6 hamburgers, and pancakes. Anna tried to finish her.

Dominika during the interview didn't eat anything.

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

Due to some rude comments about my weight I decided to start a diet. So, that's why I ate today on lunch only few pancakes with cream.
Dominika admitted she read the interview with Anabel.

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

Please... I will be honest. It wasn't interview, but something what is similar to interview. This reporter should try talk with her when she won't be drunk.
Why do you think she was drunk?

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

Well, she said something about "friendship" between me and her. It's a nonsense. I'm forced to spend time with her. My Spanish sponsor said : "Dominika, play few times doubles with her, she's not good player, but I'll give you more money for do that, than you or another play in tour will be able to win as prize money". So, I accept this. That's why I was able to buy a new residences in Spain, Italy, California, Florida, China, Australia and Djibouti.
Djibouti?

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

That's right. I don't know where is this village, but I guess it's somewhere in Africa.
Do you need it?

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

Need what? Ah, residence in Djibouti. No, but I wanted to help this poor country and I bought something there. Now I have to employ 15 people there. I think I helped them to reduce unemployment.
Ok, back to tennis. Would you play with Anabel in doubles?

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

So?

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

I have to talk with Alejandro, he work in my new sponsor, what I should do. I'm really in big form here, and I don't wanna waste my time to play doubles with someone, who can't hit the ball correct.
Anabel said also that you slept with pilot of plane. Is it true?

Quote:
Dominika Cibulkova

He was too busy with Anabel. And he is ugly.
And it's all what Dominika said to our reporter. Our reporter told us, that he heard her laugh even when he left the restaurant.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote