TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #20
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
I'm no expert on Morita but this is what I know: The most unconventional thing about her is probably her two-handed FH. Her serve is somewhat weak which Caro must take advantage of. She's very quick on her feet and mentally tough. She mostly stays at the baseline, hitting hard and flat (not as hard and flat as Li Na, though). But she's not afraid to come to the net if need be. She's less consistent than Caro, making a fair deal of UEs.
For those with ESP; there's 5 matches with her in the archive.

Edit: Wickmayer saves 4 mps and beats Li Na in 3 sets! How much you wanna bet GM will explode with "Wozniacki being the luckiest girl in the world" because her supposedly toughest opponents lose early!?
Thanks for info.

Hah, I just read about Wickmayer v Li, Who cares about GM, you have to accept the rough with the smooth in Sport as in Life.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!