TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #19
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

I'm no expert on Morita but this is what I know: The most unconventional thing about her is probably her two-handed FH. Her serve is somewhat weak which Caro must take advantage of. She's very quick on her feet and mentally tough. She mostly stays at the baseline, hitting hard and flat (not as hard and flat as Li Na, though). But she's not afraid to come to the net if need be. She's less consistent than Caro, making a fair deal of UEs.
For those with ESP; there's 5 matches with her in the archive.

Edit: Wickmayer saves 4 mps and beats Li Na in 3 sets! How much you wanna bet GM will explode with "Wozniacki being the luckiest girl in the world" because her supposedly toughest opponents lose early!?
Edit2: What a surprise, NOT! http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=429252

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Feb 16th, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
C. W. Fields is online now View My Blog!