TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #14
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

A win is a win whatever. Of course it was awfull for Chakvetadze fainting like that, and Caroline was up with her very quickly after the umpire.

But contrary to all the "she was being beaten by a sick player" yap, the set was not over let alone the match.

Yes Chakvetadze played very much better in the second, and yes Caroline was making a lot of UEs up to 0-3, but she started to hold her serve and broke back and nearly broke back again but C held her serve, and at 3-5 she was 30-15 up in C's serve before she collapsed and certainly didn't look finished at all.
I think that Caroline was definitly getting back in the game and it could have been hers in 3 if not 2, not easily or certain but a definite possibility.

Now I am looking forward to the next against Morita, whom she is 2-0 H2H, ok they were in 2009 & 2008.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!