TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "Ask the board" thread! ( List of current TT board members in the opening post)

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #5
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
Re: "Ask the board" thread!

Ok, here is my problem, I will leave on Saturday for holidays for a week. I will return on the 19th in the evening. I guess in that case I can't play qualy in any tournament and at this moment it is not possible for me to guess whether Doha will be too full to reach the MD. Next to that I would hope that my doubles partner can also play singles in the tournaments we are playing. So here is my question:
Can I, only for this week, give my doubles partner Inger67, the power to commit me in the tournament that seems right to him? I will play where he commits me!

Just let me know if this is possible or that I have to post my commitment myself?
rvugt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote