TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #1781
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
How am I overreacting? I'm just wondering what caused her drop in form. Even though she did not play AMAZE STUNNING PERFECT tennis back then, it was still considerably better than anything she's shown this year.
Hm yeah now that I look at it you weren't really overreacting, my bad sorry.
Pretty sure she was depressed that she let that match against Clijsters slip and unmotivated because she lost to someone like Wozniacki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Gotta agree with that. I don't expect her to come out and play AO '08 GOAT tennis but she played pretty well last summer, it wasn't painful to watch. So I am wondering why it worked decently back then and now she's back to being a pretty big mess.
Yeah that's true. Some of her matches were fairly enjoyable (vs Aga and Bartoli, the last one being IMO the best match she played last year till the hiccup).
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!