TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #228
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

"Inspired" Aravane is going to Egypt

Caravane at the Red Carpets

After attending the first and the last Malaysia Fashion Week, Aravane said that she is inspired by one of the designers and is going to Egypt for her Indian Wells outfit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravane Rezai
"It's been a terrific experience for me at the Fashion Show!! There are so many fashionable people that have the similar mindsets like mine! One Middle-East designer showed me some of his Egyptian-styled outfits, they are gorgeous!!! So i am going to Egypt to design my outfit for Indian Wells!!"
I guess Aravane hasn't watched news recently...

Quote:
"Of course i don't watch news reports, i cannot even afford a hotel that has a television! I think there's something going on there, but i am an adventurous person, i hope i can have a thrilling experience there!!"
Of course you will Oh! How can she actually go there, are there any flights for her?

Quote:
"You don't know me so well!! I don't take flights, i travel all around the world by a van!!"
We hope that Aravane can make it to Indian Wells and avoid to be the second player to be kidnapped!
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote