TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #227
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

Aravane wins her second doubles title and gets invited to Malaysian Fashion Week!

Aravane shows her trophy

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia It has been amazing week for French tennis player Aravane Rezai, as she made the semifinals in singles and captured her second title with Russian glamour girl Anna Kournikova, the French-Russian duo hasn't lost a match this season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravane Rezai
"I am super happy that Anna is back!! It has been a lot of fun playing with her, we are both fashion queens! We have exchanged a lot of fashion tips during the changeovers!! But the best thing about her is that she is a good volleyer, you know, i don't know how to volley! (I only know ballbashing) With no doubt, we will be a permanent team, i hope that she won't disappear!"
Aravane has been well-known for her unique dressing style, because of this, one stupid Malaysian designer has invited the Frenchwomen to be one of his models in the coming Malaysian Fashion Week!!

Quote:
"I am so excited about that! I think you guys know how much i adores the fashion world!! So being part of a fashion show definitely will be one of my best experience!"
Isn't that designer insane crazy courageous?

Quote:
"Guess what! He even told me that i can wear one of my on-court outfits when attending the fashion show!!

This is what i am going to wear...

We wish the Fashion Show won't fail~
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote