TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Order of Strength Discussion

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:57 AM   #14
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice
Re: Order of Strength Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
The problem really though is that the rules say that you are suppose to order your players in "order of strength" but this quote from the Cal coach with regard to line-ups sums the lack of enforcement on this rule and the overall sentiment coaches have:

"It's so early in the season. I think that's something probably over the next month or month and a half we'll be looking at," she said. "I think we'll just have to see who's most effective where."
There are reasons coaches sometimes drops a player down in the lineup. The most obvious is the player having a slight injury or just coming back from an injury after being out of the lineup for a while. If thats the case, I dont see any problem with it.
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote