TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian Money Tournament Circuit

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2011, 01:31 AM   #372
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
U always have such an inside knowledge into things that no one else does, i guess this is because u know people.
U only share this information so briefly, is there any other interesting information about any other players which u wouldn't mind sharing? Or can u give us a little more depth into whats happening with Shannon?
Cheers!
Thanks, i know quite a few of the players and have worked at tournaments in the past and made good contacts in the industry, there are some things that can't be posted on here that im told in confidence but generally if i do hear something I will be happy to share it with my co aussie posters....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Emily Hewson just won a Gold AMT over the weekend

She's been playing quite a bit the past few months. Wonder if she'll give some ITFs a go??
Emily such an awesome chick, I wonder what would have happened if she never joined the AIS....having said that she did take a break to complete her uni degree!! Hopefully she will play a few events but i think she has lost the drive to compete internationally!!

Has the 2011 AIS Pro tour squad been announced?? Heard a rumour Jess Moore has told them to shove it where sun dont shine but that is purely a rumour!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote