TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WWW Fed Cup WG: Russia vs France

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #17
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Fed Cup WG: Russia vs France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
The contrast between how committed the Italian top two are to Fed Cup compared with the French top two is so glaring it is like night vs day. It actually amazes me that given the lack of support by Rezai and Bartoli that France have managed to remain in the World Group as long as they have. I wouldn't be shocked to see them dropping down to WG2 this year however.
Rezai actually seemed to love the whole Fed Cup atmosphere in her first tie during the play-off to get into the Main Draw for this year. But her lack of participation this time is likely due to her troubles; her father and her shitty form.

As for Bartoli, she was a big part of the team in 2004, but had troubles with the team because of her father and wanting him to coach her or something along those lines.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote