TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 09:05 AM   #1627
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
What's wrong with you people, it's just a little exo.

Is there any other news besides Maria winning that doesn't give most of you guys a meltdown these days?
I wouldn't mind if this exo was in, let's say, Indian Wells, L.A. or the freakin state of California. I know Eugene, Oregon isn't that far away with a plane, but I don't think it's smart for Maria to do it. Remember how she refused a photo-shoot one or two days before a tournament? What happened to that kind of attitute?

Rog and Rafa are clearly in a different situation than Masha and Serena isn't even gonna play IW - if she's even back to playing by March 8th.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!