TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #339
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

^^ I hoped for a win, but this is one freakishly nice scoreline!

Not only that, but Savchuk became the highest ranked player that Jasmina has ever won against (currently at #153). So far that was Duque Marino whom she beat I think in '08 on some challenger, back when the Colombian was #157, but the score was not as convincing that time.

Next she'll face either a wild-card veteran Beltrame whom she beat already last year (Cuneo R1, 3 sets) or a qualifier Gatto-Monticone, who's close to her career-high but still outside of top250.

Considering how competitive of an event this is, Jasmina just got a very nice chance to reach the quarters. Hope she can make the best of it
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote