TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big West - news 2010-11

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #32
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Gamesmanship

A LBS basketball player raises his hand falsely claiming the foul to keep star teammate Larry Anderson from fouling out.
Is that a lie? Yes.
But I see that as gamesmanship and no big deal.
Form however would call the basketball player a cheat and unethical liar for the rest of his life.

A wide receiver has the ball bounce on the ground into his hands but tries to sell it as a catch to the referee.
Is that a lie? Yes.
Form however would call the football player a cheat and unethical liar for the rest of his life.

Derek Jeter is missed by a pitch but he pretends to be hit by the ball in order to draw a walk.
Is that a lie? Yes.
Form however would call the baseball player a cheat and unethical liar for the rest of his life.

A soccer player flops to the ground trying to get the referee to pull out a yellow card on the opponent.
Is that a lie? Yes.
Form however would call the soccer player a cheat and unethical liar for the rest of his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Like being a felon, once a ch'EATER... he will always be a ch'EATER. What kills him/you is that other coaches in BW and back east know what he did. It just took some time to catch it since college tennis isn't exactly like men's hoops instantly on ESPN. But it's been exposed.
Form why are YOU so angry and ridiculously obsessed over the UCI coach getting away with a little gamesmanship at best?

Form buddy your level of obsession is amusing and kind of disturbing too.

Form one time you compared a little gamesmanship the UCI coach may have gotten away with to the double murder you thought OJ Simpson got away with and Form you really meant it too.

Last edited by gouci : Jan 26th, 2011 at 03:25 PM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote