TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #1562
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

That was a mean-spirited article. But did you see the comment at the bottom of the article? This is the reason I love the girl...

"I can personally vouch for how caring Maria is - my Niece Emily Bailes was the little girl who tossed the coin at the Wimbledon Final which Maria won in 2004.Emily was diagnozed with Cancer in 2004 and sadly lost her battle in 2008 aged 9 when she died. During that time away from the media Maria supported my Sister with visits and personal communication which has continued after Emilys death. Maria knows only too well that there are more important things than losing a Tennis game and in that context I know exactly what she meant re her post match comments that there are indeed 'far more painful things in life than losing a tennis match'. If all celebrities away from the glare of the Media behaved like Maria does trust me the world would be a far better place" .
- Donna Holland, Walsall England, 24/1/2011 10:36
canadia is offline View My Blog!