TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Australian Open 2011 Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:54 AM   #44
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Australian Open 2011 Thread

Being at that match was a bit but so much credit to Lucie's fight...she really fought so hard in that 2nd set and was really taking it to Zvonareva in the rallies consistently point after point. To be able to do that with world number 2 is pretty good, and a good sign for the year. She had a big chance to take it to 3, but a little bit of luck went Zvonareva's way...it's not like Lucie just gave it to her. She really fought for it and she nearly got it. I was thinking, this year alone Lucie has broken serve when her opponent served for the match 7 times. 4 matches her opponent has served for the match, 2 of them she's won and 2 of them she's just lost. That's pretty good fighting, and the signs are definitely good for this year.

Uploading my trillions of photos now

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote