TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ESPN viewers: Does Chris McKendry annoy the hell outta of you too?

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 01:00 AM   #34
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ESPN viewers: Does Chris McKendry annoy the hell outta of you too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
Yeah, she literally has no idea what is going on in tennis. I'm pretty sure for some of the questions, they just tell her what to say because she would be dumbfounded without them. In all honesty, I don't know why they got rid of Carillo, someone who knows what they're talking about technically, for someone like her.
i'm pretty sure she was there BEFORE carillo left...so she didn't replace carillo i remember being annoyed by her nonsense last year

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote