TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ESPN viewers: Does Chris McKendry annoy the hell outta of you too?

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 10:47 PM   #10
country flag hingisGOAT

hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ESPN viewers: Does Chris McKendry annoy the hell outta of you too?

is this the woman who is all over espn's coverage? i'm assuming so. she is the absolute WORST commentator i've heard in my entire life. not only does she know nothing about tennis, but she constantly stumbles over her own words! aren't commentators supposed to have, at the very least, good tone and intonation? she has a horrible case of the s-stutters and marble mouth. i wonder who she fucked to get her job

-- Legend, shortly before crushing Vulturepova
hingisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote