TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Australian Open 2011 Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 09:21 AM   #33
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Australian Open 2011 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraa00 View Post
There is a picture on getty images of lucie reacting to a line call, and i rarely saw pictures of Lucie looking angry against umpire Must have been some really horrible calls.

How was the handshake?
Was tomas there ?

So how are your sunburns David ?
She got a horrible call at 2-4 in the TB..it was so far out and her coach was on a rage in the box and she got a bunch of other bad calls too. But oh well

My sunburn has turned to tan so I'm very dark now and no tomas wasn't there but his coach was.

Oh and the handshake was ok...but zakopalova was real angry so she was quick to leave.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote