TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2011, 07:57 AM   #14
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Hellbourne ist back!

Explain to me - how could she act as a pusher against a pusher?!She was outpushed all the time!What was this senseless tactics from her?I suppose she's the only top 50 player who always has difficulties against pushers!

New coaching ... She needs it - at least for this!But I've read some comment in Bulgaria "from a friend of hers" that she's happy with her current status - with her beloved boyfriend and united family.And whatever she does in tournaments is just an addition to this perfect harmony.Thinking of her interviews I pretty much believe this.

Next is Fed Cup and then Paris, I think.She has slight chances to be seeded there.Cause she's now 9th or 10th in the list, but new Paris Indoors Chief Amelie Mauresmo () aims at attracting more top players and Justine and Kim immediately responsed.
eDonkey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote